Hi, its Janelle Cledanor. I'm taking this class because I'm a very big marvel fan and I think its interesting how so many stories can connect through film. It's interesting to see how the way something is shot can affect mood in such a drastic way. Also I need the credit.
Popular posts from this blog
Film opener link first draft
10 different shots
This is a close up shot because i focused on only the pen. I just held my phone with one hand, and picked up the pen with the other. This is an establishing shot. Its of my house. It shows peacefulness. This is a low angle shot of my dog. I'm not sure if you can tell but he was growling at me because he was growing tired of my antics. This is a head on shot of my plushie toy being thrown at the camera. I tried to get my dog to run toward the camera, but he was not cooperating. This is a high angle shot of my dog.I was above his head. I feel like he was confused on what I was doing. ...
Comments
Post a Comment