I drew the story board while Chelsey and I talked about our film. We both had a ton of input on camera shots and angels, sounds, and transitions for our film. It is a flashback film.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
-
Hi, its Janelle Cledanor. I'm taking this class because I'm a very big marvel fan and I think its interesting how so many stories can connect through film. It's interesting to see how the way something is shot can affect mood in such a drastic way. Also I need the credit.
Chelsey and I decided we would play the three characters in our film. We would just change our costumes. We've already gone over props to make sure we already have or can readily get the props needed for our film which include: handcuffs, teddy bear, ipad, and mustache. We're going to film in an empty classroom. We will film for a few hours on two Fridays. We've already written a script and will film with an Ipad and phone.
Comments
Post a Comment